An application has been made by:
Licensing Act 2003
LICENSING ACT 2003
We Totnes Rugby Football Club (Trading) Ltd do hereby give notice that on 20th December 2021 we applied to the Licensing Authority at South Hams District Council for a new Premises Licence at Borough Park, Borough Park Road, Totnes, TQ9 5XW known as Totnes Rugby Football Club.
The application is for:
• Supply of alcohol for consumption on and off the premises.
• Provision of late night refreshment indoors and outdoors.
• Performance of livemusic indoors and outdoors.
• Playing of recorded music indoors and outdoors.
• Opening hours Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 23:30, Friday and Saturday 09:00 to 00:30.
Any person wishing to make representations to this application may do so in writing to The Licensing Department, South Hams District Council,
Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, TQ9 5NEor by email to [email protected]
Representations must be received NO LATER than: 17th January 2022.
A copy of the application can be viewed at the Licensing Authority’s address during normal officehours or by email.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make afalse statement in connection with this application,the maximum fine on summary conviction being £5000.
Signed: Totnes Rugby Football Club (Trading) Ltd
Dated: 20th December 2021
Have Your Say
You can post a comment onto this website below or contact SOUTH HAMS DISTRICT COUNCIL direct.