An application has been made by:
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT
2009 APPLICATION FOR MARINE LICENCE
Notice is hereby given that Castria (Office 11, Chi Tevyans, Trevenson Park, Pool, Redruth, Cornwall) has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the removal of floating pontoons and concrete dolphins at Sandquay, BRNC Dartmouth.
Copies of the application and associated
information may be viewed on line in the
Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marinelicence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by: - Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `Public Representation? section of casereference MLA/2022/00098;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to [email protected]; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire
Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (1);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may
The Marine Management Organisation will
pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
Have Your Say
You can post a comment onto this website below or contact Marine Management Organisation direct.